Pink Cheese
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of randomness and Role-plays, arts and crafts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Elementals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
morningstar

morningstar

The Elementals Empty
PostSubject: The Elementals   The Elementals I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:19 pm

Prologue
The little three year old of a prince peered curiously at the large speckled blue egg. The prince's name was Edwin, he had jet black hair that was slightly spiky and large scarlet eyes. This egg was so large in fact, that it could have held little Edwin had he curled up. His mother (the queen) had taken him to the shore (the castle was quite close to it) earlier that mornings and as he was playing with her on the coral reef they had discovered the egg. When they had first found it there had been a peculiar octopus that wouldn't leave it's spot upon the top. the octopus now was resting upon the side so Edwin decided on leaving it alone. Cautiously he tapped on the shell and very nearly jumped three feet in the air when he heard something tap back. he slowly whispered "Hi" and smiled when a soft child's voice whispered "Hi" back. He started talking to whatever was in the egg and whatever it was copied everything he said. this wen on for the whole day and he was eager to talk to it the next day. But when he ran up to the egg (His guardian nightwolf running behind him) he heard a loud crack. It had come from the egg of course and he watched as a large creack spread across the front of the egg. A tiny hand appeared as a little three year old girl tumbled out of the egg. She had silvery blue hair and large eyes the green of seaweed. Her skin had a twinge of blue in it and she was dressed in a strange blue skin. She looked at Edwin and a wide smile spread across her face. "Hi" She waved to him. "I'm Echo." She smiled again when the octopus that wouldn't leave her side crawled up her body and found it's place upon her head. Edwin's mother, (the queen) who had been watching the egg this entire time, smiled as if amused and murmured "A dragon's child" as the nightwolf sniffed the octopus and Edwin and Echo began to play.

What do you think of the prologue? Another character comes in later too.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin
Bob

The Elementals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elementals   The Elementals I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:34 am

That's pretty good. Nice job!
Back to top Go down
https://pinkcheese.forumotion.com
morningstar

morningstar

The Elementals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elementals   The Elementals I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:56 am

Thanks, I'll post the second prologue (that's right it has two of them) when I can. It's where Echo meets Evelyne.
Back to top Go down
morningstar

morningstar

The Elementals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elementals   The Elementals I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:14 am

Chapter one ~ it's rather short
When Echo was six she met Evelyne. Echo had been playing in the forest whan a large brown owl had flown into the clearing she was in. The owl had barely rested onto a tree branch when she was followed by a six year old girl. She had wild hair the color of trees in autumn that reached her ankles and had leaves in it. Her eyes were a dark brown and she had several freckles across her nose "Gaea, where did you go off to?" The owl hooted and Evelyne realized that Echo was there. Evelyne stared at at her for a couple seconds in shock, taking in who she was looking at. She then glared at Gaea (the owl) accusingly as if she had planned this. (which she in fact had) She turned back to Echo, who smiled. "HI! I'm Echo, What's your name?" Evelyne stared at Echo, she had never met someone so cheerful. "E- e -Evelyne." She stuttered. "Your name is Beeeautifuul" Echo replied Cheerfully, stretching out the word beautiful. "This is Cleo" Echo pointed at the octopus (who obviously goes by Cleo) "This is Gaea." Evelyne said rather slowly and then pointed at the owl. "Do you wanna play with me?" Echo said bouncily with a smile. "Okay." Evelyne said hesitantly. "Don't worry, I don't bite!" Echo giggled.
And that was the start of their extremely long friendship.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin
Bob

The Elementals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elementals   The Elementals I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:52 am

Oh my gosh! It's great.! I reccoment paragraphs though. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://pinkcheese.forumotion.com
morningstar

morningstar

The Elementals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elementals   The Elementals I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:27 pm

thank you so much,
yeah.
i'm stink at writing. Hopefully i will be able to come up with more, cuz i'm kinda stuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Elementals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elementals   The Elementals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elementals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Cheese :: Arts and Crafts :: Stories-
Jump to: