A forum of randomness and Role-plays, arts and crafts.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shape Shifters: A New Generation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jєt

PostSubject: Shape Shifters: A New Generation   Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:06 am

This RP is from another RP site, but I DID create it, so technically I own it and can post it wherever I want Wink . Enjoy!

"We are no longer alone," he said, pacing back and forth. Whisperings echoed throughout the warehouse. "How can this be?" a lone voice called out. The mysterious speaker hissed. "The same way we recieved our powers, of course," he replied bitterly. Everyone stared up at him with wide-eyes. The entire room went silent. "Don't you know what this means?" he yelled, slamming his fist against the wall. Still, no one spoke. "If they live long enough to get their full powers, we lose ours forever! We must find these new shape-shifters, and destroy them."

You are just a normal kid, but suddenly a series of strange events begin to happen to you. Animals you've never seen appear at your doorstep, and you can now do things that you never thought possible. Can you escape before they find you?

If you want to join just write a short paragraph about your character which includes the name, their personality, a description, which animal they shape-shift into, and anything else we should know about them.

[My Paragraph]
Arabelle Jett Valdori (known as AJ or Ara) is the new kid in school. She has incredibly bright, yet icy, blue eyes and wavy, golden hair that almost reaches her elbows. Arabelle is just an average weight and is also very athletic. She has a soft voice, but is extremely clever. Once you get to know her, however, she becomes rebelious. Ara is in eighth grade. She can shift into a fox, which suits her personality.

Rules
*No two people can be the same animal
*The animals have to be somewhat common (for example, a giraffe wouldn't work)
*No "non-shape-shifters" can know about shape-shifting

*All characters are in 7th or 8th grade
*All characters attend the same school
*You can create as many characters as you want

Arabelle Jett Valdori (Fox)
Kelline Olivia Fluer (Bluebird)

Alice Silence Bizenghast (Rabbit)

Last edited by Jєt on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.jetroleplayemporium.forumotion.com
Bob
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shape Shifters: A New Generation   Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:28 am

Kelline Olivia Fluer is one of the higher ranking students in acedemics. She has almond shaped eyes and a heart shaped face. Her lime green eyes are well known though out the school as well as her distinctve pale blonde hair with purple-pink streaks. She's very outgoing and unique than most people. She's in the 7th grade and 12 years old. Kelline also shape shifts into a blue bird. She plays the violin in the orchestra. Kelline isn't quick witted which makes her think slow, but more logically.
((I was gonna make her a llama:P))

Do you like tacos?

Last edited by Bob on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : IS gunna add more to make it more awesome)
Back to top Go down
http://pinkcheese.forumotion.com
morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Shape Shifters: A New Generation   Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Alice Silence Bizenghast is mentally insane. She has large green eyes, but one spot on her left eye is blue. She has dark chocolate brown hair that goes just above her knees. She is 11 and in 7th grade, she can't tell reality from her dreams, and she shape shifts into a rabbit. She is always on time, and her pupils are unusually large. she seems a lot younger than she is.

★☆★ In Wonderland ★☆★
Back to top Go down
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape Shifters: A New Generation   Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:01 pm

[Accepted, you can start RPing now.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.jetroleplayemporium.forumotion.com
Bob
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shape Shifters: A New Generation   Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:32 pm

Kelline leaned on the bench and stared off into space. The world didn't seem to normal anymore. Not after what has happened. Her eyes where blank without any expression, and she didn't move an inch.

Do you like tacos?
Back to top Go down
http://pinkcheese.forumotion.com
morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Shape Shifters: A New Generation   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Alice sat up high in a tree, watching the things down below her.

★☆★ In Wonderland ★☆★
Back to top Go down
morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Shape Shifters: A New Generation   Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:49 am

(she's above Kelline!)

Suddenly the branch broke, and Alice came tumbling down in front of another girl.

★☆★ In Wonderland ★☆★
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape Shifters: A New Generation   

Back to top Go down

Shape Shifters: A New Generation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Cheese :: Arts and Crafts :: Role-Play-
Jump to: