Pink Cheese
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of randomness and Role-plays, arts and crafts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walkers of the Sky. A Semi-literate RP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob
Admin
Bob

Walkers of the Sky. A Semi-literate RP Empty
PostSubject: Walkers of the Sky. A Semi-literate RP   Walkers of the Sky. A Semi-literate RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:39 am

((Okay so I decided to show a couple friends what a semi-literate RP is Very Happy))

As a child you where exposed to many things, things out of the ordinary. Things others wouldn't belive. Things like magic and spells. It influcenced you as well, at school in thrid grade you beat the sixth grades in the spelling bee. It was hard to belive it but you made many other acompishments though out your life as well. Many people assumed you where a spy or a goblin or maybe something out of the oridinary.

One day your parents tell you that they found you when you where a baby. Thay saw you drop out of the sky. That's right, you are a child of a Cloud Waker. The cloud walkers live on the clouds. They often drop little children on accident because the children don't know how to keep themselves glued down. Three days later you finally where able to reach the cloud walkers.
~~~
The Cloud island is the main island with a small island ring around it, so it looks like a floating Satrun. The middle of the cloud is the bell of peace with shops and buildings for living surrond it. The cloud ring is for the suppiles of food and matrinals. It also acts as a barrier.
Now don't think cloud island is peaceful and full of happiness. They have an enemy, the sun walkers. The sun walkers are hot headed people and like to cause bad trouble and ruckus and hate cloud walkers because they are much too peaceful. They often try to destroy the bell of peace.
~~~
Rules:
• You cannot have gory or graphic violnece in this RP
• There is not romance eitheir
• No one is allowed to powerplay or godmod
• We must write at least 3 lines. (If you are stuck just wait for someone else to post)
• Use your best grammer and spelling
• You may have as many characters as you can handle.
• Be nice to others
• Use these when your not in charatcer. (()){{}}[[]]
• Have fun!
~~~
Form:
Name:
Personallty:
Appreance:
Talents:
Mishaps:
Other:

~~~
Mine
Name: Adelina Rattel
Personallty: A bright optomistic person and can bring up anyone that feels left out or is just grumpy
Appreance: Pale curly blonde hair and a grren eye, with a purple eye. A red curly tipped star mark is right under her right eye. She has fair skin and a hart shaped face.
Talents: Hair styling wrting and cheering up people.
Mishaps: Clumsy, and is often confused.
Other: Plays the violin. ((:>))

~~~
Mermbers:
Bob:
Adelina Rattel

Morningstar:
Alice Bizenghast

Jet:
Sophia Valdori

Last edited by Bob on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pinkcheese.forumotion.com
morningstar

morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Walkers of the Sky. A Semi-literate RP   Walkers of the Sky. A Semi-literate RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Name: Alice Bizenghast
Personallty: insane. I don't need to say any more.
Appreance: jet black hair that reaches her butt, green eyes with giant pupils of unusual size.
Talents: sees things that nobody else does, naturally makes people want to take care of her.
Mishaps: has seen too many bad things, it drove her insane.
Other: lots of alice in wonderland relate things.
Back to top Go down
Jєt

Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Walkers of the Sky. A Semi-literate RP   Walkers of the Sky. A Semi-literate RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Name: Sophia Valdori
Personallty: Sophia can be very headstrong, and that often leads to dangerous situations. She loves to lead and could never imagine herself backing down from a challenge. Sophia also is very clever and enjoys solving riddles, puzzles, etc. Despite all this she can be very harsh and easily angered.
Appreance: She is a medium weight, medium height, athletic girl with golden eyes and curly brown hair that reaches her elbows. Sophia is surprisingly fair for spending all of her time outside.
Talents: Clever, athletic, swift
Mishaps: Short temper, snappish, has little friends despite her accomplishments
Other: Was an orphan up until she found out the truth of her past (i.e. she dropped out of the sky and the orphanage found her instead of parents).

Is that okay?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jetroleplayemporium.forumotion.com
Bob
Admin
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Walkers of the Sky. A Semi-literate RP   Walkers of the Sky. A Semi-literate RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:15 pm

((Both are accepted. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
https://pinkcheese.forumotion.com
Random_Reenan

Random_Reenan

PostSubject: Re: Walkers of the Sky. A Semi-literate RP   Walkers of the Sky. A Semi-literate RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:26 am

Name: Rhianna Bell
Personality: Shy around people she doesn't know, happy around friends.
Appearance: Long and wavy brown hair, dark green eyes, short.
Talents: Dancing and drawing.
Mishaps: Does not have many friends, is very shy sometimes.
Other: is scared of heights (because of falling from the sky, not that she remembers)

(so, where do we start?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkers of the Sky. A Semi-literate RP   Walkers of the Sky. A Semi-literate RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walkers of the Sky. A Semi-literate RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Cheese :: Arts and Crafts :: Role-Play-
Jump to: