Pink Cheese
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of randomness and Role-plays, arts and crafts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Academy of Starlings rp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
morningstar

morningstar

Academy of Starlings rp Empty
PostSubject: Academy of Starlings rp   Academy of Starlings rp I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:03 am

Your family is as normal as could be. Or so you think. One day your parents decide to tell you a little surprise, They aren't your real parents. And your real parents are sending to off to the boarding school Starling Academy to develop your abilities. The catch is the academy is in an alternate dimension and your "abilities" aren't those of a human. It turns out that you are only part human, to be exact, you are a Starling. The alternate dimension that the academy lies in is extremely different from what you are used to. You could even call it a fantasy come true. Starling Academy lies in the middle of a island shaped like a crescent moon that has a smaller star shaped island in the middle of the crescent moon. All of the supplies of the academy grow on the Island. Here is the list :

cokoos = clock berries, they are completely edible and are always on time. bushes leaves are gears
lanterpods = lantern fruit, light bubles for leaves on the tree they grow on, glowing juice inside is delicious and makes your skin glow
lunchbox tree, drinks for leaves, contains whatever lunch you want. as soon as you eat the contents of the box you can plant it and grow a new tree. also has breakfast and dinner boxes depending on what time it is in the day
gift/ bag tree, cards for leaves, grows gifts.
mystery eggs, they come from chickens and contain everything you can imagine, the same size as a normal egg, different colors mean different themes for what you want.
anti boredom kit onion, not edible but contents vary due to person. hit against rock to open
game potatoes, not edible, activities of all type come out, hit against rock to open
reading corner books. you get one book and one book only, but when you open the book it is a different book every time.
crayon grass, as it sounds and only grows on color haven star island
musical meadow, the flowers sing and the trees grow nuts that have instruments inside, doesn't matter what size the instrument is.
jewel bugs, they poop jewels and stones. XD
chessboard library, Inside the academy, but the goddess thought it would be cool. basically a giant chess board floor.
paper and colored paper trees, sheets of paper colored or plain instead of leaves, nuts are pencils markers and pens. only grows on color haven island
art supply bushes produces ALL sorts of art supplies everything except the stuff you get from other things. only grows on color haven island
color haven island, the only place where the art supplies grow
dessert bushes, the best thing for desserts of all types, the desserts come in boxes
flower beds, those petals make the nicest of blankets
rainbow mine, tastes rather fruity
soda fountain, not actually always soda, it's whatever you want to drink
Candyland corner, exactly how it sounds, it is on one of the corners of the crescent moon island
clothes and accessories, you get them from circular boxes that grow from the ground.
garden things, anything that can be related to gardens grow from those carrot like bins.

GODDESS ~ She is the one that rules over the Academy of Starlings

At the Academy of Starlings you will learn to use your abilities and meet others like you. We start at the academy were we are to be welcomed to the academy in the feast/ celebration room.

here is the form to fill out

Name
age ( 10 to 13)
Abilities
appearance
personality
other

I'm not gonna fill out mine just yet...
Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Starlings rp   Academy of Starlings rp I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:23 am

Name: Aphrodite
age ( 10 to 13) 12
Abilities: Anit-gravitaion. (Can walk on water walls and so on, Make things invisible and make globs of whater and fire, but when angry powers can get really strong.
appearance: Clear blue eyes and smooth pale skin and blonde hair tappoled on har head.
personality: Dull and often uninpressed. But has mood swings and becomes bright and friendly.
other: *Thinks* no got nothing.

Aphodite sat at a table and picked up the juice infront of her and slpashed it down again. She repeated the prosscess a couple hundred times. The place seemed like a jumbled mess of well, mess. The room was nice and occasionally people would say 'hi' or wave at her but she didn't feel like she was suppoed to be here. Aphodite wasn't used to being here. Nomally she would wake up brush her teeth get dressed eat breakfast and go to school except on the wekkends, she would sleep in. She felt insolated from what was going on around her was was talking to the bigtly colored table. "Why so I even have to go here?" She whisped, "I mean it so wired! I mean, like bugs that poop Jewles and stones. That is discusting. She grimaced.
Back to top Go down
https://pinkcheese.forumotion.com
morningstar

morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Starlings rp   Academy of Starlings rp I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:10 pm

((I know, I was just making up little things for the animals i drew to have their own world and stole it for an rp. I think it would just be better if i had said that everything they have grows on the odd plants))

Name Chrysanthemum Starlight
age ( 10 to 13) 11
Abilities materialization, and duplicating and making stuff not exist. She make anything, anywhere, anytime. but sometimes it goes a little haywire
appearance my avatar Very Happy ((i always do that))
personality stoic, needs to loosen up to people first and that takes a while
other always carries something that looks like a egg, it's her guardian pet named Gir XD

Chrysanthemum sat at the table looking around. She had secretly suspected that they weren't her real parents in the back of her mind, she had just pushed it back further. She then looked at the empty space on the table and soon enough waffles appeared on a plate. "Chrysanthemum" Gir said softly "wouldn't it be better if you had just taken a breakfast box from the food tree?" Chrysanthemum just stared at Gir for a second. "You really think I would have done that?" she said in barely a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Starlings rp   Academy of Starlings rp I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:52 am

Aphodite looked around, she spotted a plate of wafflles just appear. Just appear. Right there. Aphrodite looked up a girl who was carring an egg around. She looked at the person giving their thank-you speech. She made a glob of water and spalshed it on her head. "Woops." She looked away going plae.
Back to top Go down
morningstar

morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Starlings rp   Academy of Starlings rp I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Chrysanthemum just shrugged and looked at the girl, she knew it was an accident. A towel simply appeared and cleaned her up, soon there was not a speck of water on her and the towel disappeared again.
((thank you speech?))
Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Starlings rp   Academy of Starlings rp I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:20 pm

((Uhh... Just popped up ranomly.))

Aphrodite thought she should be able to make friends with the girl with the incredibaly black hair, she walked over and smiled. "Hi..." She trailed off relazing it was the girl she had spilled water on. She bit her lip, it was way too late to run away now. Hopefully the girl didn't have powers like superstrength or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
morningstar

morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Starlings rp   Academy of Starlings rp I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:36 pm

Chrysanthemum waved. Gir the egg, (Imagine him as the same as Gir from Invader zim but as an egg) decided that he liked the girl and decided to be nice to her. "Her name is Chrysanthemum, sorry she doesn't talk much, I do most of her talking, but she has issues and needs to loosen up to people first, it's just the way she is. In the end I am sure that she will loosen up to you." Chrysanthemum gave a glare to Gir, then shrugged and gave a small smile to the girl, this was incredibly rare for her to do, which means that the girl had a even better chance to have chrysanthemum loosen up to her quicker. Chrysanthemum looked at the seat next to her, gesturing that the girl was welcome to sit. "You really really have a good chance." Gir said happily.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Starlings rp   Academy of Starlings rp I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:30 am

Aphrodite smiled and relaxed a bit. "I'm Aphrodite," She said changing back into her dull expression, which was natural for her to do, "Mom named me after that goddess of I forget what."
Back to top Go down
PriyaPosts

PriyaPosts

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Starlings rp   Academy of Starlings rp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:59 am

Name: Priyanka Pic
age ( 10 to 13):12
Abilities: Can make things move by concentrating. Can go back in time, and into the future. Can hit "pause, stop, play, rewind, and forward" in her life.
appearance: Black hair, blue'green eyes.
personality: DUNNO YET!
other: nuddin

Priyanka (Pri for short) looked around her table. She was scared, and didn't know what to do. She had just been "transported" to this weird boarding school, and couldn't understand what was going on. People had long and strange names. She decided to go over to two friends who looked like were having a conversation. She hoped that they would be her friends. Pri slowly walked over, and said, "Hello. My name is Priyanka."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Starlings rp   Academy of Starlings rp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:11 am

Aphrodite looked at the girl how seemed as if she just arrived with dull eyes. "Hi," she replied looking at her hair, "I'm Aphrodite like I just explained to her. This is Crysanthemum." She pointed at the other girl with a limp finger and explained that she didn't talk so much.
Back to top Go down
PriyaPosts

PriyaPosts

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Starlings rp   Academy of Starlings rp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:16 am

Pri smiled, and pulled a chair out and sat on it. "Hey" She said to Crystal (can I call u that morningstar?) "So. What are your guys' talents?? Mine is..well, tell me yurs first!" Pri didn't notice how hyper she was getting. She was getting hyper because that's what she gets when she's happy.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Starlings rp   Academy of Starlings rp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:20 am

Aphrodite looked at her again and said with a slight smile, which almost only happened when she got one of those mood swings, "I can walk on water and walls and stuff like that, make things invisbile and make globs of fite and water." She ended and let out a deep sigh.
Back to top Go down
morningstar

morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Starlings rp   Academy of Starlings rp I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:03 pm

((chrysanthemum is a bit hard to spell so go ahead Pri))
chrysanthemum barely smiled and looked at the table, a extremely large book appeared out of no where. Then more random things began to materialize out of thin air and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Starlings rp   Academy of Starlings rp I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:24 pm

"That's a cool power," Aphrodite commented. She demotrated hers by making a stream of water in mid air.
Back to top Go down
morningstar

morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Starlings rp   Academy of Starlings rp I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Chrysanthemum smiled softly and made everything she had created disappear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy of Starlings rp   Academy of Starlings rp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy of Starlings rp
Page 1 of 1