Pink Cheese
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of randomness and Role-plays, arts and crafts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Musical Talents Rolelay.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob
Admin
Bob

Musical Talents Rolelay. Empty
PostSubject: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:21 pm

All of the brightest students at Brightfeild school all play instuments. One day those students have gove missing. They now stay in a large uncharted froest that is impossible to find. Those students coudn't get in or out of the forset. People have tried to find them but hav failed.

You are one of those studnets. you get to play an inssstument and a special sport and power.

Name
Apperance:
Talents: (3)
Other:

Mine:

Name: Edaline
Personality: Optomistic
Apperance: grey eyes and brown hair.
Talents: (3) Violin, Archery, and shoot stiny siverbeads.
Other: Nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://pinkcheese.forumotion.com
morningstar

morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:27 am

Name Chrysanthemum. may be called Chrissy or Alice ((Preferably alice))
Personality: has some issues, hasn't said a word in a long long time.
Appearance: dark brown hair, her pupils are so large that you can't see any color in her eyes, just black, as if she sees no light.
Talents: (3) flute, sewing, ((I think it could classified as a sport)) can shape shift/transport to other dimensions by eating certain things (please?)
Other: carries stuffed white bunny and a pocket watch around everywhere.

Alice looked around the hollow of the forest she was in, there was a ginormous tree next to her, and she had discovered it was hollow, so she had decided to stay there for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:26 am

Edaline shot and arrow meaning to hit a target nearby the old hollow tree. Accidently she shot it right above the tree. She became red and ran over, "I'm so sorry!" she said gasping for breath. "I mean to shoot it at the target." She frowned. She apoloised once again.
Back to top Go down
morningstar

morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:19 am

Alice looked at Edaline with a tilt of her head. She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Name: Shawn
Personality: Nice, kind and outgoing. But if in a bad mood, can get everyone down.
Apperance: 5'0, Very tanned with brown wavy hair that goes to her shoulders. 12 very light freckles, 6 on the right, 7 on the left.
Talents: (3) Amazing piano player, Awesome swimmer, Understands animals (not able to talk to them but able to (example) lets say an animal was down. she could tell it needed food.)
Other: Can live outdoors, loves nature. Likes it better outside than inside.
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/almostoctober/Mikes_Swimming_Site/Swimming_hom
Bob
Admin
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:41 am

((I think this roleplay is kinda cheesey.XD)

Edaline nodded and said "I'm Edaline" She stuck out a cold and hand smiled hoping to find a firend.
Back to top Go down
morningstar

morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Alice held back a little, and hesitantly shook her hand. She showed the bunny and pocket watch, making Edaline guess her name.
Back to top Go down
PriyaPosts

PriyaPosts

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Name: Priyanka (Pri for short, or Priya. I like Pri)
Personality: Funny, can be down in the dumps if sad, and outgoing. Makes friends fast.
Apperance: Black hair thats super strait and shoulder lenght , super tanned skin, Brown eyes.
Talents: (3) Clarinet, Volleyball, and can shoot carrots out of her eyes. JUST KIDDING! Power: Can find things that are lost in a second.
Other: Nuffin, Muffin
Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:12 pm

"Uhh..." Edaline thought for a moment... She rememberd those items from a certain moive, but which one? After a couple guesses of wild and intresting names, she swichteched to simpler ones. "Jane? Um... Rose?" She waited.
Back to top Go down
PriyaPosts

PriyaPosts

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:53 am

Priyanka felt lost. She sees two girs chattin'. She wants to jump right in, but this time, she decides to take it slowly. She strols down to them, and says "Hi. Whazzshup?"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:46 am

"Hi!" Edaline said truning around to see a dark skinned girl. "I'm Edaline..." Her voice trailed off, and she truned back to the other girl, "I'm taking a last guess, your name i Alice." She held her breath.
Back to top Go down
PriyaPosts

PriyaPosts

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:40 am

Priyanka smiled. ((writer's block))
Back to top Go down
morningstar

morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Alice smiled softly, and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:59 am

Edaline jumped and shouted, "Yes!" then tripped on a stick.
Back to top Go down
morningstar

morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:01 am

Alice smiled at Edaline falling down, and helped her up.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Edaline got up and smiled. Then she truned around and said, "A tree is no place to stay," she said with a smug face, "You should build a small hut." She continued suggesting things.
Back to top Go down
morningstar

morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Alice shrugged as if to say, I think it's gonna work okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musical Talents Rolelay.   Musical Talents Rolelay. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musical Talents Rolelay.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Cheese :: Arts and Crafts :: Role-Play-
Jump to: